Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

SFGA's Coaster Celebration '08

I will be there!

8 years ago, they got to go into chillers computer room! Too bad I wasn't there!

Wow, Memorial Day Weekend?!?

It's actually the weekend after Memorial Day. Memorial Day and Labor day are early next year (5/26 and 9/1). Easter is early too with Good Friday on March 21st so hopefully the park will open earlier!

I CANT WAIT!!! Well, in a few months, I'll be off to EastCoaster!!! :Helicopter:

From the Six Flags Great Adventure Website:

Where better to celebrate your love for coasters then the home of the tallest and fastest roller coaster on Earth! Enjoy Exclusive Ride Time (ERT) on the best roller coasters in the world! Breakfast, dinner and prizes are included with your package. For more information please call 732-928-2000 x2850 or email NJSpecialEvents@sixflags.com.

I will definitely be going. Besides it being a lot of fun, it's also one of those rare opportunities to look around inside the Garden of Eatin' (Old Country Picnic Grove). It always seems like a new section of the park has been added when I go in there.

The pricing is definately not bad at all considering everything that is included. And if Old COuntry does indeed close for the season, getting into the Garden of Eatin' would be a nice way to see if anything good is going on in there that we are not seeing. I think I might check it out if there is ntohing else besides this form we have to do.

The pricing is definately not bad at all considering everything that is included. And if Old COuntry does indeed close for the season, getting into the Garden of Eatin' would be a nice way to see if anything good is going on in there that we are not seeing. I think I might check it out if there is ntohing else besides this form we have to do.

This form is pretty much it. No membership (ACE, etc) required to participate. The event is open to everyone.

This is one of those things I really want to go to, but my parents wouldn't want to go through the hassle for. I can try like always!

Might as well give it a shot I mean the worst that happens is you can't go and best scenario is that you are there to enjoy the festivities.

Just wanted to remind anyone that if they were planning on going the deadline for signing up for Coaster Celebration has now drawn rather close. Don't want anyone here to miss out on the fun if they want to go :)

The deadline of May 15th is quickly approaching for signing up for Coaster Celebration 2008! Sign-ups and faxed orders must be postmarked by this Thursday.

Click HERE for the PDF order form.

Just caught the weather for Sat. and it looks like a washout. Heavy storms off and on all day. Is there a rain date or anything like that. I would think the park would do something with such a high upcharge.

From what I recall it's a rain or shine event unfortunately. I guess we will have to see what happens but it will be dissapointing if it is crummy out all day!

IMHO, coaster celebration was a success in spite of the mid-day weather...

The Dark Knight 4x, Skull Mountain 5x, Sawmill Log Flume 2x, Runaway Mine Train 2x, Rolling Thunder 2x and Buccaneer once.

We watched the parade from the carousel and I'm coming to the conclusion that there is no bad spot to watch it.

Kudos to Dory Oswald of the park's special events team for a great event!

^Yesterday was awesome! But I must correct you. You rode TDK 5x. :P

Even though night ime ERT was cancelled due to the rain, the park still gave everyone free tickets for another day! Which was VERY nice of them. And the weather earlier cleared out the park, so it was like ERT anyway. And we made our own :D

-Dainan "Awesome day" Rafferty