• It's an OK ride.
    • I'll ride it if there is no wait.
    • Horrible, worse than Viper!!!

Guest genrichkarlovichjr

i love superman i have old videos of the extremely old cartoons. lol

i played one last week i think it was

my mum likes superman more than i do though she even likes smallville. hehe

i like batman loads too but this thread is superman. heheheh

Well, I voted I'd walk on if there wasn't that long a wait. I honestly think its a little intense for me. I'm afraid of heights, but Superman is the only ride that scares me with the feeling that I'm going to fall out. Otherwise, It is a unique ride exerience that does deserve to stay.

What I really dislike about Superman is when you are hanging there on the brake run waiting for the other train in the station. Because you are hanging you get to see the brake platform all covered with spit and ABC gum and if you are unlucky vomit.

I agree, install a censor so the cars go into an upright position and your ready to go once you arive. But, if the brakes in the end don't work, couldn't that be a collision danger?

i didnt even ride it once in 2009.

its just not worth the wait id rather go brake my neck on GASM, without waiting than waiting in line for a long time to ride that crap ride.

Hey if you work at superman, at the end of the season you get to scrape all the gom from the blocks and from the ready brake runs, woooohoo, NOT. ya superman is a great ride to aquire cool phones from too.....

I hope this is sarcasm, or that you're confusing "Superman Ultimate Flight" with "G.A.S.M." Throughput could easily be improved with this ride, provided the park would add staff. This ride needs 4 people checking restraints vs. the 1 1/2-2 people currently doing so. "Superman Ultimate Flight" would also benefit from a better station configuration for loading single, disabled, and "Flash Pass" riders. As someone who travels with a disabled rider, I can assure you the exit ramp is not equipped to handle wheelchairs going up and the exiting passengers. The again, the "Batman The Ride" exit ramp is a safety hazard if there ever was one.

I love the intense "pretzel loop" followed by the mild "flight" of the ride. Waiting in the exit block supine is the problem due to the usually understaffed nature of this ride. Stacking on a 2 train coaster with safety blocks is ridiculous.

Regarding point 3: I actually felt the same way about "G.A.S.M.", when they removed "Ultra Twister" and the "Sarajevo Bobsled". ;)

Whoever designed Six Flags's disabled policy should be fired. Then again, I'm about to go on a wild tangent. I'll leave it at that. :)

This ride needs 4 people checking restraints vs. the 1 1/2-2 people currently doing so.

Same with Bizarro. No matter how fast the ops are, 2 people can't check a 32 seat train with 2 restraints without stacking or in Bizarro's case, with having to buckle empty seats and check each seatbelt that take a lot of time.

Edited by Yoshi

Please I did it at Batman when I was the lead. Me and one other person were able to check 32 seats with seatbelts, empty seats, and guest with unique body proportions before the train hit the service brakes and not stack trains. Its a matter of a focused and dedicated team that's all. There is no need to waste money staffing 4 people at a ride when it is not needed at all times.

Please I did it at Batman when I was the lead. Me and one other person were able to check 32 seats with seatbelts, empty seats, and guest with unique body proportions before the train hit the service brakes and not stack trains. Its a matter of a focused and dedicated team that's all. There is no need to waste money staffing 4 people at a ride when it is not needed at all times.

I did it most of the time as well.During the summer it's hard because it's rediculously hot up there in the Batman station.Well for me and Tim or Glen we would almost never stack,only time we did is when we had to tell some idiot that they can't leave there stuff to the side,then we would have to argue with them that it has to go with someone not riding or back in a locker then proceed to get yelled at,or when we had a larger guest.But other than that we sent the train by the time it was going into safety,and sometimes service as well.But I was really never at Batman with you Robbert <_<

But yeah Superman can definatly be dispatched faster and so can Bizarro.I guerentee if you took our Batman crew and put us at Superman or Bizarro we would easily get target throughput.

Edited by Mike13

If there is no or a little wait then i will ride it. I really like the pretezl loop in the back, though it kind of huts the rod and screws in my back every so often.

Its not a bad ride, its just that the wait time it gets anit worth the ride. Kind of makes me wish that they would of added the dual platform for SUF. Oh well.

part of the staffing problem at superman is the supervisors, they dont really care about numbers, there just there for a job, plus they dont care about the people who works for them, so the loaders and unloaders take there time. its a misrable work inviroment up there and the only good job at superman is entrsnce. plus in the morning the supervisors have to ask the normal ops how to do start up because there all clueless!

^I love to get good numbers.I don't know anyone who has worked Superman so I wouldn't know if there good or not.I only know who the manager was since she started in Lakefront I think.I also wouldn't know about the start-up either lol,but I used to know how to do the start up for TDK,Batman and Cables but I forget now,our supervisors knew how to do all this stuff though and were great.I won't mention names but I I'm suprised they didn't know how to do start up.

I would love to work Superman for one shift this upcoming season though,I hope I get to be in 240 this year.To me even if the Supervisors don't care if numbers aren't a big deal to a ride,I would still want to go fast and attempt to make the line move so people aren't standing in line for 2 years.

Edited by Mike13

^Spoken like a true lead. So if you become one I will remember that okay Mike.

lol okay Robbie,I will call you every hour wherever you are and tell you that my crew is getting good numbers!I don't know where I will be but hopefully it will be possible to get good numbers!

But hey maybe in 2011 when I turn 18 I can be Superman manager and then no more complaining about slow loading!

Edited by Mike13

Hey Mike, to bad there are only a handfull of us who actuslly care abouy the guests at six flags and making there experince a pleasent one

Hey Mike, to bad there are only a handfull of us who actuslly care about the guests at six flags and making there experince a pleasent one

Yeah I know,it sucks more people don't care.Even though I try,I still get those rediculous guests who blame me for everything,I have a hard time not laughing at them lol.I would make my crews care if I was a Manager or Lead,even though I won't be one for awhile probably.But hey as a team member I can still try my best.

Yeah I know,it sucks more people don't care.Even though I try,I still get those rediculous guests who blame me for everything,I have a hard time not laughing at them lol.I would make my crews care if I was a Manager or Lead,even though I won't be one for awhile probably.But hey as a team member I can still try my best.

Stop being so hard on yourself Mike, dont do that. You would be a great lead and a great manager.

Edited by gate6_natzi

^How did you mess up on the application Michael.

I don't know lol,now that I think of it,the answers I put were dumb and most likely not what they were looking for..... :52:

Edited by Mike13

^ I highly doubt that. Think positive Mike, if you think bad then bad things will happen. I am sure you got it, and if nothing else i know you can get it.

Edited by gate6_natzi

:offtopic:

Sorrrrrry.I'm done talking about this I swear,no more off-topicness lol I'll just text you Robbert

But anyways what is Superman supposed to get hourly,PPH wise.