Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Day 15 - Add a New Flying Wave Ride

The original was just worn out and there was no money in the budget to fix or replace it.

The one at Jenkinson's is also a Zierer Wave Swing. They're fairly common rides, and almost every park has one, which is why we need to get one back!

Yes, it seems like such a staple ride and it really needs to be replaced. Like you said, almost every park has a swing ride, even small shore parks.

This is a staple ride to every park. I don't think I've been to a park without one (besides GADv). My home park is SFNE, and luck for us, they restored ours and gave it a whole new paint job, look, and place in the park.

Ah, yes. "Every" park has a waveswinger, bumper cars, Musik Express or a scrambler.

I can't help but think "why?"

I like them all, and I figure I'm not alone.

V Hmmmmm

That was my FIRST ride at the park when I was a youngin, as I'm sure it is for many other youngsters. Flying through the air like that is truly a wonderful feeling. I will be looking out for the Swings' return on my future fly-overs ;)

SFGAdv really needs to install a new swing ride, I really missed it this past year.

Edited by The Master