• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

29yrswithaGApass

Six Flags' In-Park Television Network

The Six Flags TV broadcast center was located under the Great Lake Grandstands in what was once The Beachcomber shop. The system utilized video tapes which were played from the Grandstands and broadcasted on all the ride queue televisions. The system was all but discontinued in 1999 when a lot of the feed cables around the park were severed with all the utility work being dug up for the new War of Lines rides.

I dunno, just is Six Flags Great Adventure still has original Six Flags TV video tapes somewhere?

By the way, if Six Flags announced there would be Six Flags TV channel added for cables and satellites in the future, that would show Six Flags commercials, music videos, Looney Tunes/Hanna-Barbera/MGM cartoons, Cartoon Network promos, trivias, Six Flags TV News, Time Warner TV shows promos, movie promos, etc., that would be so awesome!

I just wonder...during Time Warner era, Six Flags theme parks used all video tapes to run the TV monitors for each line queues for the parks while original Six Flags TV was good old days. Can you upload the full Six Flags TV videos soon?

Harry has stated he has no video of the content so please stop asking. There is a 17 minute sample video that was uploaded in the past that you can watch.

I can not help but laugh. It seems like the person does not understand anything non-sixflags tv related.

• Like 1

Next year would be 25th anniversary of Six Flags TV debut at Great Adventure in 1991 when the TV monitors was installed for lines for the rides. Any more original Six Flags TV videos would be upload yet, 29yrswithaGApass?

SFfun, as stated multiple times, once good things are found, they will be posted. Nothing posted means nothing has been found.

^copright issues along with the simple fact Harry doesn't have much/if any footage at all, which seems to be a hard thing for some to grasp...

• Like 1

^copright issues along with the simple fact Harry doesn't have much/if any footage at all, which seems to be a hard thing for some to grasp...

It was a joke parodying Six Flags FUN!'s constant wishes to do so.

LOL I was hoping you were joking. I thought maybe we had a 2nd Six Flags TV video requester.