GAcoaster

New For 2009-- The Xploratorium

So, since the new map is out, we can FINALLY tell everyone about the new surprise.

The Chiller's Observatory is being enclosed and turned into a brand new interactive attraction called the Xploratorium.

We don't know too much about it yet, but it's going to be a fun interactive attraction designed by the designer of the video effects in the Dark Knight's queue.

Expect the Xploratorium to open around Memorial Day! :)

I was really excited to see the structure being used for something new, and I can't wait to see what awaits...

Hopefully it'll be like a mix between Innoventions and Fun Factory

We do, but being we were originally asked not to share them you will have to see it for yourself. The structure really hasn't changed THAT much. It is no longer connected to the Chiller station by the exit ramp from that ride and the window openings have all been enclosed. Check it out when you visit!

That's good they are reusing the old Observatory, did they remove the big hands on the sides?

Will the big wall and gate be moved to where it was durring Fright Fest last year, or will the entrence be about where you took the picture at?

Lolz at Chiller's scenery getting TLC after they remove the ride...

Edited by KillerChiller

Maybe we will be lucky and it will be an interactive Museum. I would love if the Park pulled out some of their old "trinket's" from the Park's past. I would even be happy seeing some pictures of some of the Park's old memoribilia. I wish there was some sort of reference material for all the old stuff the Park must have, one can only hope....

I would even be happy seeing some pictures of some of the Park's old memoribilia. I wish there was some sort of reference material for all the old stuff the Park must have, one can only hope....

Don't worry, you'll be seeing some soon enough. ;)

It looked a lot better with the bars, but I guess it will need to be dark in there. I wonder if they plan on painting the new wood to make the building look better.

Of course they have to "seal it up" so to speak. If the same company that did The Dark Knight's Pre-Show Effect's is designing the X-Ploratorium I would imagine it would have to protected from the Element's. I would also expect a new Paint Job for the entire building once it is all sealed up.

I saw them painting those wood patchs grey today.