Sign in to follow this  
GAcoaster

Balin's Jungle Land Rides Coming Back

So, today in Balin's a sign was posted saying that three rides were coming back. I believe it will be the Raja's Rickshaws, Monkey Around and the Royal Elephants all making their return. :)

This is proof of what I've been saying, there's no reason why any of the rides closed or removed can't come back at any point.

Have they been removed? Or have they just been closed? And In-Park Correspondent's sound's pretty fancy, what do you guys have Angel working for ya' now?

Jackie and I were walking and she noticed it and said "No way!" We imediately took the photo on Jackie's phone and sent it out in excitement :lol: . I do wonder why they were removed after the parks opening...but what ever, they're coming back, so that's all that matters =)

-Dainan "No Bugga Boo though" Rafferty

I am glad they are coming back. That section would have just been two Play Structures, and Water Play Structure. I don't even think that would have qualified as a Theme Park Kids Area.

So, today in Balin's a sign was posted saying that three rides were coming back. I believe it will be the Raja's Rickshaws, Monkey Around and the Royal Elephants all making their return. :)

This is proof of what I've been saying, there's no reason why any of the rides closed or removed can't come back at any point.

Yep but it is rare that they do come back and the longer they are SBNO or removed the less likely they will come back. Also they are small kiddie rides that are probably alot cheaper to fix than a full size ride.

Edited by The Master

Yep but it is rare that they do come back and the longer they are SBNO or removed the less likely they will come back.

But never say never! Schwabinchen was removed after 1986 and reappeared seven seasons later as El Sombrero!

Bugaboo was removed and didn't get reinstalled with the rest of the rides. I think if the park hadn't removed the fencing that once encircled the ride it would have been reinstalled too.