Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Six Flags 2009 additions - which would you like to experience the most?

As the topic title says, if you could experience just one of the new for 2009 attractions added to the Six Flags parks nationwide, which one would you pick?

Terminator most definatly,theming looks awesome with the pre-shows and the actual Terminators,and I've never been on a GCI woodie before and this one looks smooth and nice and speedy!So this would be my pick.

I really want to ride The Blitz @ SFNE. It looks Xtremely fun and at $6 too. The one at Morey's is $25. I also want to ride Sasquatch @ TGE. I've been on S&S Towers but this one is actually themed.

The Blitz at SFNE is actually $15. They just had it at $6 for media day. It is really fun and has a lot of forces on it.

I would like to experience Terminator the most.

Actually for a change of things, Monster Mansion. I want to see what Six FLags would consider an elaborate Dark Ride. Actually, I would ride Terminator because I would be jealous of Monster Mansion. :P

I guess Terminator, I would have pick Monster Mansion except I heard that SFOG is a pretty rough park.

For just me, it would be Teminator. The Themeing, the Ride, it looks like the "Total Package". For the Family though, it would have to be Bucaneer Battle, it just looks like alot of fun on a hot Summer Day.