• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   10/07/2017

Sign in to follow this  
TOPGUN1993

Coke Can Deal?

Forgive me if this has been posted. But does Great Adventure offer a deal where you bring in a coke can and you get a special deal which is "Buy one reg. Priced admission you get one free"

Can anyone verify this? and where would be the best/easiest way to get a special marked coke can?

Thanks B)

All you need to do is hand the can to the cashier in the ticket booth just outside the entrance turnstiles. Keep in mind it is a buy-one-get-one so you will have to spend $50 but that gets two people in for $25 each.

Alright thanks man! I'm guessing there trying to keep this deal under the radar or something?

And I know you all probably get sick of people asking this... I don't blame you we get the question all the time on my Kings Island website... But... "How crowded do you figure Wed. 15th would be this time of year?"

Again sorry for sounding like a newbie.

You should be OK on a Wednesday, especially if you plan on hitting the park early of staying until the evening. With Kingda Ka closed the longest waits you should experience are for El Toro, Superman Ultimate Flight, and the Log Flume.

I was shocked to see the Log Flume with over an hour wait later in the day last week on Monday. Though I guess with Movietown Water Effect and the Hydro Flume gone, it leaves the Saw Mill Log Flume and Congo Rapids with longer lines.