Kingda Ka Now Re-Opened

I rode the Red Train on tuesday and it wasn't covered with 2go. Just the white train.

could they have decalled it overnight, meaning I rode on the red train the last day of

it's original appearance??

yeah because last week i went on it and it had all of the "2go" stuff... they probably did take it off the train

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah because last week i went on it and it had all of the "2go" stuff... they probably did take it off the train

I just rode the Red train a little while ago. The only train that got the 2go decals was the white train.(Liberty).

Red and blue did not get the 2go decals, and the words "Freedom" and "Spirit" were never painted over. Red and Blue still have the original Scream Machine decals on the nose.

will kingda ka stay open if the weather is too cold? i heard that if under 50 degress the shut it down because of the hydraulic fluid becoming to thick. im pretty sure this is un true, i was a hydraulic mech in the marines for years and we still flew jets when it was very cold and it didnt affect them at all