Sign in to follow this  
Railer

Mon. 7/13

I actually forgot my Camera last night, so no pics. this time around, Sorry. They removed the Que for the Fun Factory. They cut them out to the Ground. In typical Six Flags fashion, Bizarro is starting to fall apart. None of the Trains had Audio last night, and only one of the "Shields" on the First Drop are working. The one that was lit only had white lights on. At least the Flames are still working. Kingda Ka is still down. They have very cool Bizarro Watches in Main Street Market, they run "Counter-Clockwise" and all the numbers are backwards. I had to grab one, since it was "Monday Madness". And the "Bat-Flat" has been fixed and Batman has his Float back. That's about it for now, If I think of anything else I will add it later.

They removed the Que for the Fun Factory. They cut them out to the Ground.

That is odd that they would bother messing with the queue for the Factory. I can understand why they removed the secondary Log Flume queue given its condition but why mess with this one? Unless they needed a rectangular flat slab of concrete for something... :hmm:

That is odd that they would bother messing with the queue for the Factory. I can understand why they removed the secondary Log Flume queue given its condition but why mess with this one? Unless they needed a rectangular flat slab of concrete for something... :hmm:

Perhaps this is the beginning of the end for LTSP... finally.

It's just become run down and kind of sad over 10 years. It's time for sprucing it up or a makeover into a Thomas Town.

If a Thomas Town is the "Addition"for 2010 or 2011 I will cry,we have more than enough with Ballins,LTNP,and Wiggles!Demolish the area,rebuild it gradually over the years with flats and maybe a Tony Hawk or Terminator kind of coaster and it will bring alot more people back to that area.

Edited by Mike13

If a Thomas Town is the "Addition"for 2010 or 2011 I will cry,we have more than enough with Ballins,LTNP,and Wiggles!Demolish the area,rebuild it gradually over the years with flats and maybe a Tony Hawk or Terminator kind of coaster and it will bring alot more people back to that area.

This is exactly what the response was when Wiggles World was announced. It's not about adding a children's section, it's about refurbishing and re-theming one. And it's just a wish...

Plus it's the absolute PERFECT location for a Thomas Town, with the train riding through the woods and all. Most parks have them bordering their parking lots, with shabby fences as the only barrier, so this would be an awesome chance to do it right. Not to mention that they could take out rides in the section and still have more than more other Thomas Towns do.

Edited by pashacar

I didn't even know the Batman float was going to be back. I just figured that since they had Batman riding on an ATV last week that they took the Batman float and converted it to the Six Flags float with Kingda Ka on it.

^ No, the Gotham City Float had a Flat Tire and they are an odd-size Tire that had to be ordered. I think for the Seaport they will be adding a Food or Drink Stand in that spot. Seaport does not have any Food or Drink Stand's in it since they removed the "Trolley" Cart a couple Seasons back. And Fun-Factory can get VERY hot inside and a Drink Stand is much needed in the Seaport.

In typical Six Flags fashion, Bizarro is starting to fall apart. None of the Trains had Audio last night, and only one of the "Shields" on the First Drop are working. The one that was lit only had white lights on. At least the Flames are still working.

Yup. It was my mom's first time on Bizarro, and she didn't get to experience as much. And this was on Tuesday. :Z5:

why dont they fix those kind of things, it its first season and there main reason for advertising, id be mad if i came to G A and it wasnt what there advertising

Probably because SF didn't budget maintaining that stuff.