Whats your favorite past and present sound at G.A

My favorite sounds at the park would have to be the sound of the buzzer on freefall or the sound of the Enterprise spiining around from the past and the present sound would be the squell that comes from the conveyor belt at the log flume, or the sound of the brakes comming into the station on rolling thunder.There are many sounds throughout the park and thought this would be a neat topic to start up.

Past: Freefall's horn

Kingda Ka's launch horn

Chiller's roar

Present: The sound of GASM and Batman going up the lift

Bizarro's roar

The train horn on Dark Knight

El Toro going through it's first two hills

Moans in Skull Mountain's queue

Sounds in Batman the Ride's queue

Edited by MarioSonic94

I never heard the Kingda Ka's launch horn, but I did hear a horn today when exiting El Toro, shortly after that I noticed Kingda Ka was running, after being closed all morning.

Favorite past sound- The high whining sound of Lightnin Loops launch catapult, followed by the sound of the train going down into the loop. I'm going to have to visit Tennesee one day just to ride it one more time. (or is it Oklahoma?)

Present- The roar of Bizarro going through the Cobra Roll overhead.

Past - The sound the Enterprise made when the arm re-entered the pit at the end of the ride. It was sort of a metallic rumble sound. When I was little we use to have metal garbage cans and if you dropped it just the right way on its edge, it made the same exact sound as it rocked back and forth to a stop! With recycling receptacles and robotic pick-up these days, metal garbage cans are a thing of the past.

Also, similar to J4Sing, the sound of the metal staircase shaking after the trains were launched on Lightnin' Loops.

Current - The whirling sounds of the Big Wheels motors, the sound of the Skyride cars coming into the stations, and the screech of Rolling Thunder rounding the final turn into the brake runs.

Also, similar to J4Sing, the sound of the metal staircase shaking after the trains were launched on Lightnin' Loops.

Lol I can completely recall that sound! The long whine of the catapult motor, then the bangbangbang of the staircase shaking, then the sound of the train going thru the loop. Feels like yesterday!