Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Bandstand on the Lake Performers

If there are any performers or crew from the various shows staged at the Bandstand on the Lake (now part of Bugs Bunny National Park), we woud love to hear from you. Any information you can tell us about your days at Great Adventure and details about your shows would be appreciated.

gallery_2_43_624123.jpg

gallery_2_43_422676.jpg

gallery_2_43_515308.jpg

Great picture! I am a former cast member (3 years!) of the shows at The Bandstand By the Lake 1981, 82 and 83. Anybody out there have photos from these shows? Hello Country, Rockin Country and American Bandstand would love to see some :)

^ Welcome to the site! We have plenty of photos of the shows at the Bandstand by the Lake and hope to do a spotlight on it soon. Meanwhile, here are a few photos. Are you in any of them?

gallery_2_25_559789.jpg

gallery_2_25_406814.jpg

gallery_2_25_427607.jpg

Yes! That's is me singing in the top one and me with the cast in the middle one. The bottom one is from another cast although we did do Anerican Bandstand. Thanks! Great memories!

• Like 1

Oops! Made a mistake that's not me singing it's Diana... We looked a lot alike and I was a swing for that song. Still great memories :)

I was in those shows though and have great memories of all 3 years. I found some pics of us on the show schedules. I am in contact with a few cast members still , some are still in show business!