29yrswithaGApass

Autobahn Bumper Cars

Nice splotlight, it is a shame that GAdv is missing such a major park staple like bumper cars.

It is a huge shame! I'd love to see Old Country and Autobahn reopen next season. Its almost as thought it isn't an Amusement Park without bumber cars... :(

Edited by ThemeParkRider

It's a shame the ride has been closed for the past 2 seasons. I hope either they reopen Old Country or relocate the bumper cars elsewhere in the park.

I hope from the exterme lack of use that when the park does decide to reopen the bumpercars that theres no major issues since it has been sbno for so long

I hope from the exterme lack of use that when the park does decide to reopen the bumpercars that theres no major issues since it has been sbno for so long

What do you mean by that?

well the ride has been exposed to weather for the last few years with no use i hope theres no major issues with the mechanical side since its been sbno

Did anyone watch the Autobahn video and catch the poor guy in the orange car who can't get it to move? Finally someone knocks into him and he starts going but the ride ends just seconds later! :censored:

Well the ride has been exposed to weather for the last few years with no use i hope theres no major issues with the mechanical side since its been sbno

Alright, I see what you mean. Most of the time, letting it stand but not operate is the wrong thing to do for a simple reason. Deterioration. There is no one inspecting it, fix it, or even pay attention to this. For instance, River Country at Walt Disney World. Don't even get me started on that..... :hammer:

Did anyone watch the Autobahn video and catch the poor guy in the orange car who can't get it to move? Finally someone knocks into him and he starts going but the ride ends just seconds later!

I'll watch that right now!

Edited by ThemeParkRider

Does anyone think this will make a return in 2010 or is it going to sit SBNO for another full season, whats you thoughts???

Seeing as this hasn't been torn down unlike the Musik Express, is there a possible chance it may reopen one day?

I think the carnival-ness of Fender Benders matches the Adventure Alley feel, but I agree that the elaborate structure of Autobahn with built in carnival games on the sides looked really nice. I'm curious to see how/if the park will continue to fill out the remaining pathway from the Ferris Wheel to Justice League.