GAcoaster

Day 6- Relocate the Paintball Building and Reopen Dream Street

That would be nice, they stuck that paintball building right in the middle of a main path. It would also be nice if we had that many trees again.

i think they put that bldg there to force traffic up near game and food stands to make money. It would be cool to have them reopen it up though, but money talks!

I believe that a year or so after the Games area was created, they blocked off Dream Street by the shops and the Carousel to force people into the arcade. It was much nicer before that.

For some reason when I think about Dream Street being blocked, I think of Ronald Reagan's Berlin Wall speech at the Brandenburg Gate.... "Mr. Kane, tear down this paintball stand" !

We can all sit on top of it picking at it with hammers and watch it topple! :P

Yes, except instead of "the stupid paintball building is in the way" the complaint would be "the stupid ride that never works is in the way".

It could also extend the parade. But then again it would be hard for them to get the "Float's" back to the starting position, Unless they just waited after hour's to put them back.

Now that they will have a major draw at the end of the Boardwalk with the new coaster to attract guests to that area, the paintball building is really no longer needed to block Dream Street and filter traffic to the Boardwalk. Knock it down or move it and open up Dream Street. It would make that whole section of the park so much more attractive!

^ It's literally a van that's parked near where Super Teepee used to be, which has paintball in the back. In my personal opinion, it looks like the cheapest thing ever and I really hope they remove it VERY soon.... it has an ad on the side so I hope it's a temporary ad for some outside paintball place.

With the paintball game now closed hopefully we are getting closer to a reopened Dream Street.

This picture that I took on Saturday almost looks like the building is already gone, but unfortunately it is hiding out behind the Carousel.

gallery_2_579_958459.jpg