GAcoaster

Day 10- Add a New Water Ride to the Theme Park

It's time to add something new that will get people wet in the theme park. A new flume style ride would be great, or a splash battle ride...something with good capacity that gets people wet on the hot days.

Either of those would be nice to see, it would help keep lines down for the flume. I skipped it on a bunch of visits this year because the lines looked to be around an hour. Losing both Riptide and MTWE in such a short amount of time really hurt and a Splash Battle looks like a lot of fun. The fact there are none in the area also would help its popularity since most people visiting the park have likely never seen a Splash Battle before.

Edited by Yoshi

It would be nice if there was another water ride to help make the lines a little shorter for Congo and Saw Mill in the summer. I hope we get another water ride, I was afraid that they were trying to keep all the water rides in the Harbor.

thats a lot of smilies (sorry to be off topic) congo rapids really does need some TLC. I hate a water ride where you wont really get wet.. sometimes

I've seen a video on Youtube of a splash battle ride and it looks really cool. It's kinda like the Buzz Lightyear ride

at Disney World except it's outdoors, you use water instead of a beam of light, and you're trying to get wet on a hot day instead of saving the galaxy. I think the splash battle idea is a great one and even if they can't do a splash battle, I'd like to see a little TLC for the older water rides. :rainbosswap:

I agree with this 100%, especially with all the water rides being removed lately (Movietown Water Effect in '08, Hydro Flume in '07, and to a slightly lesser extent: Koala Canyon in '06). But with Hurricane Harbor making a big profit during every summer and the new Tornado in May, I don't see this happening any time soon. :(

I really miss the old Hydro Flume, but that's the problem with management in GA: no park maintnece, just build and demolish.

You're exactly right. Still, GA needs another ride, and I'd prefer a flume. Or, they could at least start by re-troughing the original. Actually, I think the original one needs a lot of work, too!