Sign in to follow this  
gafreak

March 22 Fan Call with Mark Shapiro, CEO of Six Flags

I know I was personally invited. I am not sure if other people were invited from this site. I got invited for always talking to Mike Scollins. If you guys have questions for Mark and no one else got invited from this site, I will ask your questions. I have a spot no matter what.

From Six Flags:

Six Flags

We are currently planning a Fan Call with Six Flags CEO Mark Shapiro on March 22 at 7:30pm eastern time. During this time, attendees would have the opportunity to ask all of their Six Flags related questions and have them answered directly from our CEO.

If you are interested in receiving an invitation to this call, please send an email to fancall@sixflags.com. Please include your name, contact information and a few lines on why you would like to attend. Additionally, if you run any sort of blog, fan site, message board, etc, please include links. If we are considering you for inclusion, a Six Flags representative will follow up with you.

Thanks so much for being such active Fans....

Since there will be several people from our site on this call, what questions would you like asked?

I honestly have no questions except for the ones everyone else will ask.

But I hope to god,that the crazy Claws guy doesn't call in.Mr.Shapiro may have a hard time not laughing at the kid.

I have a good question I would like asked, unfortanatly if I ask it, it will cause an issue at a later time,

so I will refrain from asking and bite my tounge and let it pass, I'm sure things will be better that way,

But if someone will please ask these other questions it would be cool,

1.What will it take to get Rolling Thunder into a rehab?

2.Will we see a new major coaster in the park for 2011, the Co. 50th annaversery?

3.Will H.H ever be open after dark?

4.Will we see FMTtM upgraded to 5D?

5.Why does our park have an extreme lack of shows for the major venues, could we ever see a ski show or batman stunt show again?

6. Is the park going to address the fact that were lacking flat rides, there. Have been many removed with out having any new instaled to replace them?

7.Would just like to state that I'm a huge fan of the park and I'm happy with the improvements that have been made to make the park cleaner and there employyes more informed.

I'm sure many of those questions will be posed. I am predicting there won't be a lot of specific details given, especially wince this call covers ALL the parks, not just GA.

My questions would be will they install more flat and water rides into the parks that are lacking them?

What are they planning to do with the closed down sections at some of their parks?

What their plans are for the SBNO rides at the different parks.

I wouldn't call either of them the "leading flats". There haven't been too many of either installed and the Giant Frisbees have been plagued with problems.

Are the legal problems with kentucky kingdoms rides going to effect the 2011 plans for the other parks?

One would assume alot of their rides would be relocated as new attractions, but with these legal issues who knows how many SF will get. And with chang, they removed it before they announced the closing, so I think it should belong to SF.

I was one of the invited ones to this as well. I found out a little info on it. It is an open forum, no subject's are "taboo" we can ask about anything as long as it's respectful. Depending on time, it look's like one question each, so make your first one the one you want to know about the most. I guess if there is a low turnout, we will get more question's. Everyone in it will receive an e-mail with all the detail's soon. When I hear more, I will pass it along.