• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Great Adventure in Miniature Model Mode

The blurryness is kind of distracting, but it is cool seeing it look this way. I never even head of this before, I like it.

That is pretty impressive. You could have lied and told us you built the model! What kind of camera do you have?

Sorry Eric, I somehow missed this question.... I have a Canon PowerShot SX210IS.

410qYKCsBjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Thats a kick Azz camera can we get demo shots of gasm please!(in mini mode)

Edited by gafreak

Im inpressed! But Im working on a Miniture of the 1974 Enchated Forrest Using Lemax Carival, Mr. Chirtsmas Worlds Fair. Lincoln logs. And hand Built structures. Ive completed Most of the Rides and Yum Yum Palace. Ill be posting the pictures in the next few mths.

Im inpressed! But Im working on a Miniture of the 1974 Enchated Forrest Using Lemax Carival, Mr. Chirtsmas Worlds Fair. Lincoln logs. And hand Built structures. Ive completed Most of the Rides and Yum Yum Palace. Ill be posting the pictures in the next few mths.

Wow, we would love to see that! Are the Lincoln Logs for the Fort?

i was bout to say WOW!!!! where did someone get all those models. i still have the old rollercoaster models that SF used to sell

Just a up date on the model Im working on the Gingerbread Fancy now... Yum Yum Palace is completed. And yes the lincolin Logs are for the Fort. And the logs for Best of the West. Most opf Strawberry Fair is here. Im waitting for my Lemax Round-Up to come. Talk about your labor of love.

FlumeOp1974 has shared with us a photo of his model of the Yum Yum Palace! Great job! I love the details on the scoops! I can't wait to see more. :)

gallery_2_868_63123.jpg

Thanks...Glade you approve..Ill send more soon. The roof took almost two weeks in the evening to make. And a lot of shopping to find the details.

Edited by FlumeOp1974