Halloween Events - UPDATED!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fright Fest Flashback! How many people remember this long time staple in Great Adventure's Fright Fest entertainment lineup? Click below to watch a video of the show from 1996.

The set of photos that the image came from did not have any date on it.  Here some additional images from that performance.    

FYI, the 1999 Dead Man's Party video has been reloaded.  See it HERE.

Posted Images

I was rummaging through some old Halloween related CDs of mine and ran across Van Helsing's Curse. I bought this CD at Great Adventure back in 2003 when the park had the Van Helsing's Curse Fireworks Spectacular. Prior to Saturday Night Lights, this was probably they most powerful fireworks show at the park. I remember thinking, 'wow, this is kind of a dark theme', but it worked and the audiences really liked it. Click HERE to hear some samples of the music on Amazon. The intorduction (Patience) and the first song (Tubular Hell) sort of set the tone of the show.

51KKR6058PL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

20034116.jpg

20034117.jpg

• 11 months later...

I have a question. Does anyone know the name of ther song they play in the "Bone Butcher" area? It's a song with loud drums and an orchestra sound. If anyone knows that would be helpful, because I'm assembling another video for this year's fright fest and I considered using that song.

• 11 months later...

The proffesor Slithers show is probably the best show the park has next to DMP, i think this year the dancers are singing because the tracks from last year were the actually artists, but this year it sounds like the dancers are the ones singing.

• 1 year later...

I remember Pumpkin Head at GADV, the Creature From The Black Lagoon also used to show up during FF. The park used to decorate so much better back in the 90s than they do now.

• 1 year later...

Does anyone recall the high-energy show Dr. Frights Final Freakout from around 1999 which was performed on a stage over the fountain during Fright Fest? The show was performed after the fireworks at closing time. We recently were able to transfer a recording of the show that we will post soon. Fans of Dead Man's Party will be surprised to learn what they are missing today.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

One of the newest features of our site is a gallery dedicated to past and present cast members whose job it was to scare guests. We welcome you to add your photos to our Gallery of Ghouls. Click below to view this scary album and then simply click upload to add your photos. Is there anyone you recognize? Feel free to add comments to the photos.

GhoulsGallery.png