Sign in to follow this  

After watching the crowds on my last few visits to the park, it seems The Falls has been dethroned as "the slide to ride". Tornado is the new King of Kingdom!

I took several photos of The Falls today. Next year it will be modified to include drop box loading stations. It will be interesting to see how the ride is altered.

gallery_2_579_228057.jpg

gallery_2_579_557941.jpg

gallery_2_579_125931.jpg

gallery_2_579_285006.jpg

gallery_2_579_274556.jpg

gallery_2_579_934028.jpg

The drop boxes are probably one of the most exciting additions, if not THE most exciting addition HH has recieved since it opened. Can't wait for next year!

It's gonna be weird to see how the two twisty-slides get the drop boxes. Weird, but interesting nonetheless! I hope they smoothen out the slides for next year too. They're extremely painful.

Do you think that with the addition of the drop boxes those slides will get a fresh paint job? Is it possible to paint them?

I;m not a huge fan of this ride. It was very uncomfortable for me when I went on the red(closed) slide. I dont know? Maybe it was just the way I positioned myself.

Chances, everyone it will be the straight drop slide that will get the Drop Box.

The others don't have a drop (Significant) at the beginning and wouldn't work, Unless they're going to do major Modifications, which I Doubt.