The Green Lantern

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's never been credible rumors on any of this. Just people wanting to start rumors (about Bizarro leaving) and people hoping for a transformation of GL to floorless.   Also, based on you

Rode GL once, and that was enough for me.  It went to the bottom of my coaster list.

Posted Images

I can't acess the webcam but I have to guess they most have plowed the construction site since the snow is still pretty deep and there has been little melting.

Edited by The Master
Iv'e still been thinking about the yellow corkscrew. That whole section I bet will be part of the "pre-show". The que will run under that track between the two tunnels.

I hope they design the queue better than Kingda Ka's queue.

They posted of their Facebook page a "Green Lantern" construction video, that was shown at Eastcoaster. Just went up. There is a "Great American Scream Machine" tribute video as well. This site has a photo credit at the end in the classic park font as well. It is set to "Bittersweet Symphony".

the six flags website, has a live feed cam for green lantern , it appears to update every few seconds, you can see cars taillights in background, most likly security, very cool, would love for the park to extend this cam durring the season to help gauge crowds througout the park

They posted of their Facebook page a "Green Lantern" construction video, that was shown at Eastcoaster. Just went up. There is a "Great American Scream Machine" tribute video as well. This site has a photo credit at the end in the classic park font as well. It is set to "Bittersweet Symphony".

Kevin at SFGA did a great job putting together all the photos to make the Scream Machine video! :thumbup1:

All the supports to the inclined loop and the MCBR run look to be installed. Today in the morning I watched the mobile crane on cam put the last tripod support in for the inclined loop and apparently the remainder they had preassembled in the parking lot placed where the corkscrews are. I used pics of Chang on rcdb.com to confirm the locations of tripod supports setups.

Edited by CHILLERLC1