The Green Lantern

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's never been credible rumors on any of this. Just people wanting to start rumors (about Bizarro leaving) and people hoping for a transformation of GL to floorless.   Also, based on you

Rode GL once, and that was enough for me.  It went to the bottom of my coaster list.

Posted Images

All the track is in except the little run up to the brakes. Coaster Fusion posted a couple more shots from inside the park at ground level of the site. The photo stand look's pretty cool, and there is one piece of green track in between all the yellow on the second corkscrew.

Yes it was, And it's Angel's B-Day to top it all off. lol Not to be "off-topic" but that is what i am really hoping for GA, Something similar to Dare Devil Dive in chiller's old spot utilizing the station. That would also mean a re-opening of the "Old Country" path, but I'd probably drop the "Old Country" theme. There is ALOT of DC Comics movies coming up, even the "Justice League" is coming. Make it an expansion of Movietown or DC Universe or something similar. Just a thought, just would love GA to have that style coaster on that side of the park, balance it out nice as far as coasters go.

It seems that the one green piece of track within the yellow corkscrew didn't make it to the paint shop in time.

They "eluded" to the fact that is supposed to be that way on the park's Facebook page. See what happen's.

There is a construction tour going on today, I hope someone from here is attending to post a few shot's. They did a contest on Facebook to determine the winner's. Also a meet-n-greet with the new park President.

An EPIC new trailer was released for the movie. It's looking great. Definitely not going to be a flop like Batman and Robin. I think I'm even go as far as saying the CGI is even better than Avatars was!!!

Edited by acq10uaz

They were cutting it VERY close with this one. The reason there has not been any promotion until now is, the movie's CG shot's were not done yet. The first teaser that was released had no CG shot's in it, and it scored very low. It even made it look like a comedy. It has taken alot longer than thought finishing all the CG shot's in space (2/3of the movies is in space) It is now looking like the "Space Epic" that it is, and they are even talking about the sequel already. Wait until "Sinestro" turn's bad, he look's great in the trailer.