coastercrazy

How many rollercoasters have you been on?

Still stuck at 146. And it would be so simple to get to 150 if I just ride a few more down the shore when I go there.

But I'm still trying to get to SFNE this year. so it will be easy then.

Im just here with a humble 66 lol. Its hard when you cant travel alot for rides. Next summer me and some friends might travel around for like a week and a half just visiting theme parks!

Rode Wicked Cyclone last week to bump up to 79. Will be adding a few more next week when I visit Hershey.

I am now up to 85 coasters, gained a few new coaster credits within the last two weeks

I only need 530 to catch up to you. I have 34 coasters that I can remember. I am going to have to start traveling to some of the parks in driving distance so I can close the gap Haha.

I'm not sure if I've ever counted. One day I'll have to but I'm not thinking it'll be that much since I haven't been to many parks.

I'm at 93. Finally going to hit 100 when I visit SFOT later this month.

I only need 530 to catch up to you. I have 34 coasters that I can remember. I am going to have to start traveling to some of the parks in driving distance so I can close the gap Haha.

rcdb can be your friend.

My problem is trying to remember which coasters I actually went on 10 years ago lol I've started keeping track this year and I could probably put a decent list together. I think I would be in the 70+ amount

Are there any good coaster websites to keep track of how many times you've been on a ride? I found coaster-count.com but I don't seem to see any option on there to count the number of times for the same ride.

Otherwise I'll just make an excel sheet.