coastercrazy

How many rollercoasters have you been on?

Eh my list pails in comparison (since i have went mostly to Great Adventure and some occasional smaller parks but i have ridden (with only the first one being in correct order).

1 Road runner railway,

2, Blackbeards treasure train (which is now Harley quin crazy train).

3, Batman the ride,

4 Dark knight coaster.

5 ,Both sides of Rolling thunder.

6, Nitro.

7 ,El toro.

8, Kindga ka,,

9, Green lantern (i was too much of a wuss as a kid to go on the Scream Machine something i still regret today).

10, Bizzaro,

11, Some small kiddy coaster at Blackbeards cave that i can't remember the name of but did not enjoy).

12, The runaway mine train.

13,  Skull mountain.

These are all the coasters i remember going on with Batman and Robin the Chiller (one that i actually wanted to go on but was too young) closing before i had the chance since i went on Batman the ride in 2008 (my first real coaster).

Currently at 114. Mystic Timbers is my 100th with Steel Vengeance being my new favorite. El Toro dropped from number 1 to number 3 and every coaster in my top 10 are either Intamins or RMCs except for Mystic Timbers.

Thread revival time!  I’m at 111 coaster credits.  Planning to get at least 15-20 more during my Mini West Coast Trip.

I was at 148 coasters a week ago. After visiting Fun Spot Kissimmee (3 credits), Hollywood Studios (1 credit) and Kings Dominion (10 credits), I am up to 162 coasters ridden. 

• Like 1

I've ridden 75, and am hoping to get on a couple new coasters this season.  I got to ride a bunch last year including Steel Dragon 2000 at Nagashima Spa Land.