Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Turbo Force

I remember seeing this ride by the sim theater, sure didn't last long. Dorney had a larger, permanent version named Skyscaper around the same time, it stood where Possessed is now.

I Strongly Dislike Pay Rides at POP Parks. They take Land from Good, FREE Attractions

Go Karts/ Dare Devil Dive/ Eruption could Be Removed and Replaced with a Wider Entrance to the Park or a Zamperla Flat Rides Package.

I knew nothing about this ride before the spotlight. It was tied with Ultra Twister for ride that I knew the least about. I know Ultra Twister was made by Togo, I also know it was on the site now occupied by El Toro but thats it.

I don't understand why SFGAdv does this. They build rides that stay up for a couple of years then move to another park. They only build up-charge attractions also. SFGAdv, please start building rides that work all the time and rides that don't get taken down after a couple years of operation. Nice spotlight though.

I noticed this at the park yesterday, some 10+ years after its removal. It is on the wall to the left of the 3-Point Challenge basketball game.

gallery_2_975_446222.jpg

gallery_2_975_89516.jpg

gallery_2_975_664760.jpg