• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

29yrswithaGApass

Spotlights on the Sixs!

Well, let's see... Friday is not the 6th. It is not the 16th. And it is not even the 26th. BUT, it is Great Adventure's 37th Anniversay (and GAH's 4th!) and that sounds like a great reason for a GreatAdventureHistory.com Bonus Spotlight!

Stay tuned! :cake-surprise:

If I Were To Guess it Would Be One of 3 Things:

1- Great Adventure Joins the Six Flags Family Spotlight

2- 2011 Guidebook

3- Revamp of the History Timeline

Wow, I'm excited! I actually dedicate time now to read these spotlights. I was just telling my dad about the Dark Knight Coaster! Good job.

A new spotlight tomorrow and a new Nostalgia Critic. What more can make tomorrow great?

Edited by MarioSonic94

It's a spotlight that shows just how amazing the park was/could have been...and it features a lot of really cool construction pictures and a great artists rendering!

Today is the day for the new spotlight, and it will be coming a little later today. We're having some problems with our FTP publishing right now, but I think you'll really like this spotlight... :)

No spotlight today?

The twenty-sixth isn't over yet ;)

This storm isn't even here yet, and it's already kicking our butts! Our apologies for the delay...

Yes there is...it went live last night. You even commented on it. (The Four Tents)

Oh yea i guess i thought is was something else cause it wasn't on the home page wow to myself.

Cool, the Member's Choice Spotlight comes today.

Not yet! We should have that one done on either the 16th or 26th. Today's Spotlight will be introduced tonight.