• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

29yrswithaGApass

Spotlights on the Sixs!

With the announcement of our new SkyScreamer ride for 2012, we thought if would be a good idea to look at all the swing rides ever installed at Great Adventure!

gallery_2_579_97216.jpg

New Spotlights:

MiniSwingsTitle.png

TazTornadoSwingsTitle.png

And, an update Flying Wave Spotlight:

FlyingWaveNewBanner.gif

Please leave any comments in each ride's indvidual topics.

Oddly, we got a lot of suggestions but no one thing was a runaway with votes. We have bumped up all your suggestions to the top of our list and have already rolled out a few of these. The rest are in production and will be coming over the next few months.

The spotlight today will be slightly delayed...a little later today. I had some connection problems here in GAH Orlando Headquarters! :D

The spotlight today will be slightly delayed...a little later today. I had some connection problems here in GAH Orlando Headquarters!

man im jealous!

In January we told you we would introduce a Spotlight every ten days as part of our "Spotlights on the Six's" program. Well, as you can see we have gone above and beyond that promise and our next Spotlight will actually be the 50th new Spotlight we introduce in 2011!

Man, wouldn't be super if we did something special! ;)

We'll have a small(ish) spotlight coming tomorrow (12/6), but it may not be ready until later in the day, so stay tuned. Unfortunately I had a small emergency come up over the weekend when a friend had a death in the family, so I have been busy.

We published more Spotlights in 2011 than in 2009 and 2010 combined!

Watch for many more features, updates, enhancements, and of course additional Spotlights in 2012!

083.png