• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

Thrill-Pics

Spotlight Requests

I would like to see a spotlight on adventur theater! That building was a great place to cool down in the summer. It might have had the coldest ac in the park.

Yeah! Adventure Theature would be awesome. I almost forgot about that. Looking back on it I guess those movies were kinda corny but when I was younger it was so cool!

I would like to see a spotlight of the old Western Shooting Gallery, I spent alot of time there and I was a crack shot. In fact one year one of the guns gave free shots all summer, that was the good gun LOL. Now that I think of it there was also a gangster style shooting gallery by the Big Wheel that was removed years before the western gallery was.

Edited by The Master

I would like to see a spotlight of the old Western Shooting Gallery, I spent alot of time there and I was a crack shot. In fact one year one of the guns gave free shots all summer, that was the good gun LOL. Now that I think of it there was also a gangster style shooting gallery by the Big Wheel that was removed years before the western gallery was.

Wait, do you mean the shooting gallery behind Best of the West or the one that was removed to put in El Toro?

The one that was by Best of the West. I forgot about the newer western shooting gallery that was removed for El Toro but I guess it would make sense to have all 4 in the same spotlight (the 4th is that Pirate themed shooting gallery by Big Wheel where the Gangster one used to be).

Edited by The Master

I think I would love to see a Spotlight on Kingda Ka, while it still holds both records. Having the tallest & fastest in the world is something I have been proud of since it was built, and it would be fitting that you end the one year celebration with a Spotlight on our record holder.

Guest warnerleroy

I'd LOVE to see a spotlight on Garden of MArvels, and Woodland Gardens. I would LOVE to see a combo spotlight of Prospertown Lake/Great Lake Grandstand. I would absolutely love to see a spotlight on the different backstage areas of Great Adventure, especially the characters!!!!!!!!!!! :PB):PB)

I would like to see a Rolling Thunder spotlight :)

Freefall spotlight. I remember when I was a kid waiting just until the park closed and riding it over and over. Freefall never let me down, always a fun ride. Scary for its day too! Shine that light!!!! I can still hear that drop horn in the distance.....

I was walking past the front gate today and an idea hit me. I would LOVE to see a front gate spotlight. You could have the new one and old one, show the location of each using a map and the way the old entrance was laid out. That would be a pretty awsome spotlight. :D

It's in the works...there's just A LOT to do for that spotlight, so we're waiting until we have a little more time.

It's in the works...there's just A LOT to do for that spotlight, so we're waiting until we have a little more time.

Man, I cant wait, that will probley be the best we've got. As of now my favorite is B&R:TC spotlight.

I really have no spotlight requests. I just look forward to seeing whatever ones the Admins/Staff here come up with.

So far I have not been disappointed and I expect I won't be in the future.

Keep up the great work.

BTW, I am looking through my old memorabilia and photos. If I find anything that could be helpful for the site I will send the information to whomever needs it.

I'd like to see any spotlights. Also, I'd like to offer any help I can with a Log Flume or Dare Devil Dive Spotlight. I may have some training manuals for Dare Devil Dive from Skycoaster/Skyfun.

Guest warnerleroy

Since the Summer of Spotlights post is closed, does anybody know whats in for the final spotlight of the series? Can you give a hint to what it will be? I'm for one hoping it's something interesting, generally, something that is very hard to acess by guests(water tower, Switlick mansion, backstage areas). I'd love to see a spotlight on Showcase Theater or GLG, but I can't wait for a spotlight like this to ever come out, if they ever will come out.

Eventually we will do a Haunted Castle spotlight, once we have enough material to cover it fully. Right now we only have a few pictures...not enough to represent it properly.

Guest warnerleroy

How many spotlights will be in dreams and nightmares? Most of the dream street attractions are already covered>