29yrswithaGApass

2011 Great Adventure Winter Tour

I am not big on all the advertising throughout the park either, but when it comes to the Skyride they can paint the whole thing purple with pink spots as long as it remains open. Skyrides are a dying breed and I am happy we still have ours.

You know, RobertDavid, I agree with you in a less intense way. I totally agree that its annoying and doesn't help. But, I learned not to long ago, that for Six Flags, I shouldn't have these expectations anymore. They don't try to be visually appealing. Now if it were Disney that did this same thing, they should be ashamed. But Six Flags is just recovering from a great loss of money. So, I do kind-of expect that kind of advertising, at least for the first year or two after recovery. If they don't tone it down a little by then.... yes there definatly is a problem. Excelent points and opinions!

I'm disappointed about ErUPtion, since I never got to go on it and was planning to do so this season. The Wiggles and Musik Express are saddening as well. But I'm certainly excited for our new additions!

Interesting feature with the winter tour photos/guide. Saw the one you did in 1982. Do you have any more similar ones through the years, and, if so, what years are they? Thanks!!!!

Besides the 1982 one, the rest are recent years. They can all be found on our Great Adventure Events page. Once we do our yearbook pages, we will start to share our "Season Opener" series of photos (pictures taken on opening day of each season). On many occasions projects weren't complete on opening day so it is almost the same as winter tours!

Just realized Carnegie wasn't coming back this year. I'm going to miss the pickels. It's a nice place to get away from the noise of the park and watch Six Flags TV on the high chairs. One of my favorite eateries.

Carnegie was really good -- hopefully the quality of the food stays the same. Of all the brands to get rid of, I wish they'd gotten rid of Cold Stone or Ben and Jerry's.

Of all the brands to get rid of, I wish they'd gotten rid of Cold Stone or Ben and Jerry's.

Out of the two I like Cold Stone better.