Sign in to follow this  
GAcoaster

Our Forums and Galleries Have A New Look!

Hey Everyone-

We are doing an upgrade to our Forums and Galleries in the next day or two. Hopefully their won't be too much downtime while it happens, but just in case, you've been warned!

Hey Everyone-

We are doing an upgrade to our Forums and Galleries in the next day or two. Hopefully their won't be too much downtime while it happens, but just in case, you've been warned!

Looks like the update has been pushed off until tomorrow (the backup of files is taking FOREVER!). That's what happens when you have a collection of photos as big as we've got! :D

I've been working on the skin for the update and it the forums and galleries will look pretty much like they do now, but with a couple of cool new things (if I can get them to work right)!

Looks like the update has been pushed off until tomorrow (the backup of files is taking FOREVER!). That's what happens when you have a collection of photos as big as we've got! :D

I've been working on the skin for the update and it the forums and galleries will look pretty much like they do now, but with a couple of cool new things (if I can get them to work right)!

OK, Update...

Looks like Monday is the day. he backups are STILL running and tomorrow isn't looking good for me to get everything done. I'll try to give everyone a heads a couple of hours before I take things off-line! :)

We're Back!

The Galleries are still offline right now, but they should be back later today.

Let me know us know if you see any problems or glitches with the updated forums.

Holy crap!!! Site looks great!!! The old site was starting to look "dated" a litte, but it always worked great. This is really good though, can't wait to check it all out.

The links in our Spotlights to the video files in our galleries are temporarily disabled. We are in the process of updating the links and we should have them all completed soon.

The links in our Spotlights to the video files in our galleries are temporarily disabled. We are in the process of updating the links and we should have them all completed soon.

The Spotlights have been updated with the corrected video links. Please let us know if you still run across any broken links.

One question with the new "layout" here. Is there a "view new post's" tab anywhere? Can't seem to find it, if there is one.

I found it, thank's anyway.

Edited by Railer