Sign in to follow this  
GAcoaster

If We Were To Get a New Wave Swing...

So one idea on the table for next season is bringing back new versions of some of the favorite flat rides lost over the years (bumper cars, etc.). If we get a new wave swing what if it was western themed and went into Super Teepee's old location and decorated to resemble the original Super Teepee? Zierer (manufacturer of the Flying Wave) has manufactured a western themed Wave Swing, and it could easily be painted to resemble the old Super Teepee:

ZiererTeepee.jpg

I think i am starting to like John Fitzgeald. This is a great idea, that i hope becomes a reality. I really like the fact that the new President said he want's to bring "nostalgia" back to the park. This is your chance to push for a mueseum "in-park", with all the "history" that you have assembled over the years Harry. I know you have enough thing's for a really good display.

I love the idea of bringing BACK new versions of old rides. While new flats would be great, nothing beats the classics such as Tilt-a-Whirl, Wave Swinger, Bumper Cars, Scramber...etc. I also have my fingers crossed for an Antique Cars ride!

I'd Rather it go into Either Movietown or Golden Kingdom to Give Non Coaster Riders Something to do there. I even Have Names

Movietown- Batwing / Catwoman's Whip

Golden Kingdom- Safari Swings