GAfrightfest95

What would you like to see come to the park in 2012?

not unless some indian superhero movie comes out.

Does DC even have any major Native American characters?

I Had an Idea for a Great Adventure History Museum building in the shape of a Teepee built where the Teepee Was.

That would be amazing, but they would never do it. Too much of an expense and no return on the investment.

^ The Enchanted Forest Gifts stand is still vacant this year and is in a great location for a Great Adventure History Museum. We have enough materials and memorabilia to fill it up!

gallery_2_579_708324.jpg

I like to see a Sky Screamer, Flying Wave, Bumper Cars, Splashdown, and improved lighting. For HH I like to see a Behemoth Bowl and a looping slide.

Edited by The Master

They should put a modernized teepee back in that spot. It's tradition. A place to go buy souvenirs. A meeting place when in a big party. A place to seek shelter from those elongated storms or cool off during a hot summer day.

I would like to see improved walkway lighting around Kingda Ka since it is very poor. Mainly the exit steps, they are pitch black dark, the park is lucky that someone has not tripped in the dark on those steps. They really need to add some lamp posts to the exit. Also the walkway between El Toro and the bridge has no lighting at all, that really needs a couple of lamp posts too. Heck they have solar floodlights that work really well now.

I like to see NJ Transit trains aheading to Six Flags Great Adventure with new stations to stop at Jackson at end of the track, the line will start New York City to Jackson, NJ and the trains are returning from Jackson, NJ to New York City.

I definitely appose NY train to the park! The buses bring in too many people now, adding trains will be a bigger mess.

Speaking of airplanes, I think Six Flags could built new airport for many guests to visit other Six Flags parks in another states like: Texas, Georgia, Cailfornia, Illiouis, and more.

This airport will have cargo, medium and small airlines, plus air force aircrafts, and small aircrafts and helicopters.

Airlines:

1.American Airlines

2.American Eagle

3.Continental Airlines

4.US Airways

5.US Airways Express

6.Continental Express

7.Delta Airlines

8.Delta Connection

9.United Airlines

10.United Express

11.FedEX (Cargo)

12.UPS (Cargo)

13.Spirit Airlines

14.Southwest Airlines

15.Air Canada

16.DHL (Cargo)

17.Alaska Airlines

18.Midwest Airlines

19.Continental Connection

20.American Connection

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

I definitely appose NY train to the park! The buses bring in too many people now, adding trains will be a bigger mess.

Too many people?? I know we would all like to have the park to ourselves, but isn't the idea to do more business and make more money so they can make more improvements?

I like to see NJ Transit trains aheading to Six Flags Great Adventure with new stations to stop at Jackson at end of the track, the line will start New York City to Jackson, NJ and the trains are returning from Jackson, NJ to New York City.

A line from Philadelphia to Jackson, NJ makes more sense since GADV is closer to Philly and is part of the Philly/Delaware Valley metro area.

Take some of the old rides sitting in storage, do some maintenance on them and put them back in the park!

After riding the Boomerango slide at CoCo Kay in Orlando, I would really like HH to get one now.