gafreak

5-15-11

Couldn't have asked for a better Sunday at the park, very short lines, some were walk ons. Rode Nitro several times before someone came up to the station. Same at BTR, TDK was walk on, Big Wheel was closed for a while but noticed it running as I was heading out. Waited 5 min to ride the back seet of ET- it was walk up to the station. No line at the Log Flume around 5, walked on Bizarro, Rolling Thunder was 1 train wait, no line at RMT. Skyride was up and down alot but when running both sides were open. Tango had no line , Twister was up and running with no wait. The longest wait of the day was SUF, it was 15 min. I do not normally ride this ride due to the crazy long wait times so while it's short I try to get on it. Went over to KK, waited then closed, got out of line headed to ET again rode came back and was about a 10 min wait. The dark blue train was on the service track with three mechanics working away on it. The 4th car is still dissasambled and stacked up in the old entrance area along the back of the loading zone. I have a feeling this train isn't making a return anytime soon. Looks like some body work has been done to the trains and may be getting some paint soon. We'll have to see about that. All in all it was a good day. It was Cathloic Youth Day so after 5 the lines were 0 as most of the people that were in the park went to a mass at the NSA.

Any chance I might get a day like that in late July??

It's very unlikely, but should be better than Aug when the crowds are at their worst and the park is getting worn down by them.