GAcoaster

ADVENTURE ALLEY - New for 2012!

Will staffing be OK with the new rides? I know how staffing is a Problem with you guys.

They actually combined attractions and the rides department this yea. We have plenty of able operators for ea. ride! I'm getting a phone call this week saying which ride I will operate!

They actually combined attractions and the rides department this yea. We have plenty of able operators for ea. ride! I'm getting a phone call this week saying which ride I will operate!

Don't you get your home ride during ROTC?

Edited by Mike13

Don't you get your home ride during ROTC?

They weren't prepared and everything in the ESO building was being refurbished so nothing was working either. They said they would call instead.

Any word on the 2012 park map and pamphlet?

They probably have it ready to go, but I haven't heard anything about it.

The new pamphlets are a little late this year because there were last minute changes with the addition of King Cobra. They will be ready for the park's opening so don't worry, you won't get lost! :P

just say a face book post from the park stating that skyscreamer, dwja vu and air jumbo wont open till mid may, and fender benders wont be open till june sometimne..

I dont know where they are getting the other rides from, but you think they would be able to at least open the Elephants on time.

...but you think they would be able to at least open the Elephants on time.

Seriously - it's not like they haven't taken it apart & reassembled it before...

Ok heres a thought..everyone is posting about the tower. why not build a outter cricle like the carosel and place the wave Swinger panels on it restored and working. Thus making the ride themed to the area, and paying dues to the fomer Flying Wave.

Ive been on a few and the swings do not begin moving till at least a third of the way up the tower. if not all te way up. Just a thought.....

Are there going to be any theme changes to Adventure Alley? New signs?

Edited by ThemeParkRider

Are there going to be any theme changes to Adventure Alley? New signs?

I'm sure we'll see this all over the area:

SkyScreamer, Deja Vu, and Air Jumbo are slated for a May 22 debut with Fender Benders following in June!

gallery_2_579_799364.jpg