• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   10/07/2017

Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Park Souvenirs and Memorabilia Spotlight

This is one of those Spoglights that will never be complete as our collection of park souvenirs and memorabilia is always growing. We will soon also be adding additional categories such as patches, pins, pennants, and other Great Adventure treasures!

In the Picture Frame catagory I did not see the numbered Kingda Ka Ride Photo Frame. They only made 1,000 of them, I have 258. Hope you have one.

I just snapped these with my phone real quick, sorry for the glare. It was from the 2005 season, and after I picked mine up , they were gone on my next visit a week later. It is actually one of my favorite shot's of me and Holly.

gallery_208_401_29427.jpggallery_208_401_29429.jpg

my favorite item in my small collection is my Great adventure mini baseball bat,

gallery_154_472_754.png

Edited by gafreak

my favorite item in my small collection is my Great adventure mini baseball bat,

gallery_154_472_754.png

What does the bat say in the middle, it looks like it says October fest on it.

no, i didnt live here in nj when that was out, i moved here in 208, but didnt go to the park till the 09 season, but i lived in sayreville growing up and went alot, i had a bunch of old pics, and little thing from the 80s and 90s but alot were destroyed in a basement flood, not to much left but a few pics i have posted up from the opening day in 74

im wondering if anyone has the enchanted forest view master reels, and if you do on the overhead view of the log flume is the newly dicovered dip on the back side visable?

very cool seeing how bright and loud the colors in the park were, i wouldnt mind seeing that brought back in coming years.

I just snapped these with my phone real quick, sorry for the glare. It was from the 2005 season, and after I picked mine up , they were gone on my next visit a week later. It is actually one of my favorite shot's of me and Holly.

gallery_208_401_29427.jpggallery_208_401_29429.jpg

A person who worked ther told us they only made 1000 of these and they were sold out in no time. i got 1/1000 i swear! ill take a pic

I have often wondered about the timing of the slight change on the pennants below. I would imagine the Prospertown one was producted prior to the park opening.

IMG_4412%20copy.jpg

IMG_4413%20copy.jpg

Sign in to follow this