• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

Sign in to follow this  
Nitro24

What song reminds you of GAdv.

Memories are sometimes linked to songs. What song reminds you of Great Adventure?

Mine is "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green. It's music video got played A LOT on the TVs in the lines over the 2011 season.

Edited by Nitro24

Most Taylor Swift songs remind me of GADV, because I always hear them playing in Frontier Adventures. Also, the Main Theme and Love Theme from Superman both remind me of the park because it used to be that when I arrived at the park early, it was quiet except for the sound of that music coming from Superman's station.

"(Angel is a) Centerfold" by J. Geils Band. I remember that getting a lot of play on Musik Express, and I always thought the song went well with the motion of the neighboring Enterprise. I always picture Enterprise spinning in dappled summer sunlight when I hear the "Na-na-na-na-na-na" part of the song.

"If I Ever Lose My Faith In You" by Sting. I remember watching the music video for it on the TVs while waiting on the left side queue that ran along the back of the building. It was probably memorable because there was a cute girl on line in front of us that seemed to be checking me out in line. Although I was finally brave enough to ride roller coasters, I was not yet brave enough to approach a girl! That song always brings me right back there.