Nitro24

What song reminds you of GAdv.

On 8/28/2018 at 3:44 AM, hollyferry said:

Beyond the Mr. Six/We like to party song...I can't really pinpoint a particular song. 

But...I totally miss Alfred telling you to "hang (or hold?) on, you're in for a bit of a bumpy ride" right before Batman launched. (I practically lived in GA in the 90's lol) That phrase always makes me think of GA. I was so disappointed when we started coming again and they no longer had that recording playing. 

Yet they still have "Here on Superman Ultimate Flight!" ???

EDIT: They don't, I was watching a 2013 video when they still had it and I just remembered they didn't when I rode it, or maybe I just didn't hear it.

They also don't have "In brightest day. In blackest night." during the lift hill of Green Lantern anymore, yet they still have the speakers on the hill. I was totally confused when the ride launched and we went up because I was expecting to hear it for some reason

Also can't forget about "BIZARRO #1!"

The Joker has a Joker automated spiel but they rarely use it.

But why tf does Cyborg not have an automated spiel? I wanna hear Bumper Robinson doing his cute Cyborg voice telling you how he's training you for Justice League: Battle for Metropolis, and right before the ride launches, he'd say "BOO-YAH!"

Edited by DantheWoman

When i think of the park i think of various Batman themes i have heard specifically Batman returns (or what i personally call it Batman 1992) since that is what i was thinking of when in line and riding it,  and Batman and Robin (Batman Forever also has the same music to it). The last one is what i really think about when visiting the park even thou the ride shut down 11 years ago (and i was too much of a wee little lad to ride it).

I edited this in afterwards but i agree with the others choices and have them myself but i am not gonna be redundant and state their points again.

Edited by Timoteo47

I think of Kiss from a Rose by Seal since I was singing that on my second time on Batman. Completely forgot the lyrics but I was singing to myself and I swear I sounded like Seal at least to myself.

Also, Fun for Me by Moloko played in the Batman & Robin queue as well as the song that comes right afterwards in the movie, Moaner by Underworld.

I’m taking a class called “History of Music in Film” next semester and it got me thinking of the soundtrack to The Right Stuff. Hearing “Breaking the Sound Barrier” brings back all these great memories of standing inside the hangar and hearing this score with the jets flying over head while waiting for the ride. If I remember correctly they kept that for Fly Me to the Moon, too. Even without the memories around it, what a great film score! 

41 minutes ago, Tbone112499 said:

I’m taking a class called “History of Music in Film” next semester and it got me thinking of the soundtrack to The Right Stuff. Hearing “Breaking the Sound Barrier” brings back all these great memories of standing inside the hangar and hearing this score with the jets flying over head while waiting for the ride. If I remember correctly they kept that for Fly Me to the Moon, too. Even without the memories around it, what a great film score! 

I loved it when they did the flyovers (loud enough to shake the queue building) and anyone who was unfamiliar with it use to duck when it happened.

Our Spotlight needs to be updated but its still nice to hear the music:  http://www.greatadventurehistory.com/RightStuff.htm