Bizarro101

Fright Fest 2012 - "More Than Ever Before"

The dates listed shows Friday 9/28 as the park being open but the website shows that day as the park being closed. I hope they really are open that day.

i went to the park today and i went in the log flume during the day and at night and voodoo island looks great! im so excited and at night u legit can't see anything this maze is gonna be scary

SWEEET!!! IM STOKED!

i went to the park today and i went in the log flume during the day and at night and voodoo island looks great! im so excited and at night u legit can't see anything this maze is gonna be scary

I was reading about some of the setup today and I'm really glad to hear they are switching things around a bit this year! I can't wait to see pictures.

While I'm sad I won't be there in person, I know I'll get to see all the pictures I would have taken :D

I'll just have to console myself with BGT's Howl-O-Scream, Halloween Horror Nights at USN and Halloween Spooktacular at SeaWorld! :)

I was reading about some of the setup today and I'm really glad to hear they are switching things around a bit this year! I can't wait to see pictures.

While I'm sad I won't be there in person, I know I'll get to see all the pictures I would have taken :D

I'll just have to console myself with BGT's Howl-O-Scream, Halloween Horror Nights at USN and Halloween Spooktacular at SeaWorld! :)

Those will be alot warmer, the weather up here is already crapping out.

That's why I moved to Florida. It's pretty much New Jersey summer for 9 months of the year with 3 months of fall/spring.

The only problem is it doesn't feel like Halloween here, but things also kick off so early. MNSSHP kicked off on September 11th.