Which coaster deserves ACE Coaster Landmark?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which coaster deserves ACE Coaster Landmark?

• Runaway Mine Train
    • Rolling Thunder
    • Bizarro
    • Nitro
    • Batman the Ride

If you've been a coaster enthusiast, you know about the ACE Coaster Landmark status that certain coasters receive. Since several Six Flags parks have one (or two) coasters that have this title, which GADV coaster do you think deserves the title?

Nitro and B:TR are my favorite rides, but the Runaway Mine Train is a classic! The Runaway Mine Train has stood the tests of time, its been here ever since the park opened. It's a great ride that everybody can enjoy!

It's gotta go to Nitro. It has been here since 2001, and it is in great shape, it gets a lot of riders, and it is a great ride in general. Almost every coaster fan who I know always includes Nitro in their top 3 or 4 rides, and that is completely understandable. I like the other rides just as much, but I think Nitro has a little edge over all the other rides.

The only one that might qualify is Medusa. To become a Landmark it has to meet certain criteria like first of it's kind but it generally has to have not been modified since it was built. The other coasters in the park are good but they really don't qualify for any reason. You might be able to stretch and call El Toro one since it was the first prefab woodie in the US, but that's a real stretch.

Run Away Mine Train....Whilw the others are great coasters. The Runaway Mine Train has the best theming all around...ANd has been a round the longest. Many readers are to young to remember a toy called Fort Appache by Marks toys. It was a playset from the 60s . And boys had one and also a HO train set..Well put the two together and youve got the concept of the The Runaway Mine Train. And and remember the overall theme created by Warner Le Roy was just that as things appear thru a childs point of view So it there for deserves the award.

Edited by FlumeOp1974