• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Kiddie Scrambler

I would occasionally operate this ride when I was sentenced to Looney Tunes Land. It was funny to watch the expression on the kids' faces as they "whipped" around. They probably moved faster in their strollers but they thought of the ride as an "extreme thriller"!

Mr.Six    33

I saw that yesterday. I took a photo too. I'll upload it later. It always had a pretty long line of kids.

dougdrummer    48

Raja's Rickshaws has been removed from the park, hopefully just for rehab.

Is it easier/cheaper to disassemble and ship the ride somewhere to work on it vs. rehab it in place?

dougdrummer    48

This is a portable ride so it would cost next to nothing to pack it up and take it to their maintenance and paint shops.

20050479%20copy.jpg

That makes sense. I thought maybe it had to be shipped to the manufacturer.

and LOL - I assume you meant portable and not potable....

Mr.Six    33

The cars in the picture look a little bit bigger than RR. In Six Flags fashion, that probably doesn't matter a bit.

Matt Kaiser    140

While on the Nitro tour during ACE's Riding of the Bull yesterday, I spotted the decorative Peacocks next to Nitro, and the base of the ride was in the main maintenance shop, seemingly for refurbishment.

V0VzH36.jpg

zJEqkwa.jpg

J8kW8h5.jpg

• Like 1

Matt Kaiser    140

This made me really think about how they keep track of where they put everything backstage. Parts from just this one ride must be spread across several places during this rehab. I wonder if they actually track it or just base it on memory -- and same thing for all the Fright Fest decorations.