Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Rootin' Tootin'

Been waiting for this spotlight for a very, very long time. Telling you right now that this one is my favorite of the bunch with Fun Fair a very close second. How did you get that shot out behind the flume (second photo in spotlight)?

^ That photo was taken from an airplane. It's one of a series of views taken in September 1978 when the park did a flyover to take shots of the future site of Rolling Thunder.

Glad to hear you guys like the Spotlight. It was put on hold because we didn't have the Great Arena Spotlight completed. We decided to introduce the section overview and will be adding the Great Arena at a later date. The Great Arena Spotlight is going to be HUGE.

After looking at the pictures of the Shoot Out building and what was inside of it, I'm pretty sure they have the same shoot out setup at Keansburg Amusement park. Is there any way that they could have been bought from great adventure?

After looking at the pictures of the Shoot Out building and what was inside of it, I'm pretty sure they have the same shoot out setup at Keansburg Amusement park. Is there any way that they could have been bought from great adventure?

The two shooting galleries were provided by the same vendor so the props were near identical. However, Keansburg's was installed while the one at Great Adventure was still in operation so no, they are different.

im pretty sure the shootout by log flume is mostly still inside of the building. at least a few seasons ago i caught a peek and stuff was still in there.