Photo Trip Report: October 27th, 2012

I hate when a season ends, it gets boring here in Jackson, now is the park closing early today? Because the park and my house are in the worst part of the storm, we are under a state of emergency as of 4 today my guess is that they will to get all the workers home.

As much as I love going to the park (as you can tell from my 32 photo trip reports this season), I don't totally dread the off-season. It seems to give me a break from competing interests especially around the holidays. That being said, 146 days until opening day 2013!

My problem is my 2nd interest after riding coasters is baseball and since that follows almost the same schedule as amusement parks, it causes November to March to be very boring.

Nice report, I thought it was interesting they had a 12:00 am time plate for the hours sign since I didn't think they have closed that late in a very long time.

As always today is always a bummer, the long waiting to ride coasters especially since most of oct you cant unless you wait in monstrous lines, but it was a great season and I know that the next season is going to be even better. I made my last trip to the park on Friday night, this is the first closing day ive missed in 4 years since ive been back in nj. Im looking forward till march!

It didn't appear so yesterday. When we left last night the overflow lots were packed with cars and they were once again using the Hurricane Harbor lot for guests.

The crowds must have been awlful.