• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

29yrswithaGApass

Season Pass Dining at Great Adventure

Lunch ends at 3, dinner starts at 4

Valid through the end of the 2015 season including Fright Fest. Holiday in the Park is not included

It says ^ on the bottom of the dining pass details...Then that's not valid through the end of the 2015 season. Lol (That's the fine print, but on the features of the dining pass, it just says "Valid until the end of the 2015 season"

There may be an add-on for HITP and it probably won't be much $$. Although by that point, you can get a 2016 dining pass, which will likely be a great deal to include this year's FF, HITP and all of next season.

I just confirmed with an online representative, that the $89.99 version expires Nov 1st, but the membership goes through out HITP (You can use it as long as you're paying the monthly payment) Not really sure why ANYONE would pay $89.99 for a few months, when you could pay a little bit more in the long run for the $12.99 and get HITP. Also, does anyone have a picture of the burgers menu, that had the vegetarian burger?

Edited by YoungPup

I just confirmed with an online representative, that the $89.99 version expires Nov 1st, but the membership goes through out HITP (You can use it as long as you're paying the monthly payment) Not really sure why ANYONE would pay $89.99 for a few months, when you could pay a little bit more in the long run for the $12.99 and get HITP. Also, does anyone have a picture of the burgers menu, that had the vegetarian burger?

I have a membership for my season pass but I paid one lump sum for my meal???

I have a membership for my season pass but I paid one lump sum for my meal???

Which means yours doesn't include HITP. Unless you have the membership meal plan.

Here's something my sister wants to know, can she use one of her meal credits on a snack instead? Like instead of a pizza slice, could she use that meal credit to get a pretzel or a churro?

I've considered it, but never tried it. I'd say it's worth a try and could give different results depending on the cashier. It seems that cashiers do have the ability to override time constraints for the meal plan, so I'd say it's possible to use a meal if the employee knows how. (Most of the time the employee barely knows how to use the cash register the way it's meant to, never mind overriding a dining pass meal in place of snack.)

I bought the passes this morning :D Going there right now to put them on my pass and grab dinner and the snack (Even though it might rain) :) Thanks for the help guys

I have only gotten 1 Dining Pass per year. Last year it was on my Season Pass and if I went with my son or daughter we would just split the meals. If I took both my kids they would split the meal and I would just get a snack.

This year I put it on my daughter's Season Pass since now she has gone there a few times without me. It worked out for her but now lately my son and I have gone without her and I am stuck buying lunch.

We never have stayed for dinner when we go so it would not be worth it for me to buy one.

I usually buy the season pass dinning plan during the Labor Day sale. I buy two and add them to my kids passes. We have the membership passes by the way. One year we could use both the current pass and the next years pass on the same visit for two lunches, two dinners and two snacks for each kid. That was good for me when I would go with them. Last year, they changed the policy and the current year's meal plan was canceled and substituted with next year's plan.

So my question is this. Is there a way to transfer the plan from one membership to another? For example, I could buy the dinning plan and put it on my pass, use it this year and then transfer it to my one of my kids next year when their current plan expires.

Last year we attended HITP after January 1, but I didn't have a season pass or dining program then. Will my 2017 pass work after January 1 if I go this year?

Last year we attended HITP after January 1, but I didn't have a season pass or dining program then. Will my 2017 pass work after January 1 if I go this year?

If I understand your question correctly, your 2017 dining pass should work until the close of the season here at Great Adventure but since that is January 1 I don't think I follow your exactly.

• Like 1

It's good Great Adventure considers January of next year part of the current season. Hershey annoyed some people this previous January when closing day was January 1st and 2016 passes did not work and you had to have a processed 2018 pass or ticket for that 1 day.

If I understand your question correctly, your 2017 dining pass should work until the close of the season here at Great Adventure but since that is January 1 I don't think I follow your exactly.

I think last year it was open on Jan. 2 or even the 3rd when we went. Looks like Jan. 1 is the last day of HITP this year. So I assume I don't need a 2018 pass if I wanted to go on Jan. 1.

I usually buy the season pass dinning plan during the Labor Day sale. I buy two and add them to my kids passes. We have the membership passes by the way. One year we could use both the current pass and the next years pass on the same visit for two lunches, two dinners and two snacks for each kid. That was good for me when I would go with them. Last year, they changed the policy and the current year's meal plan was canceled and substituted with next year's plan.

So my question is this. Is there a way to transfer the plan from one membership to another? For example, I could buy the dinning plan and put it on my pass, use it this year and then transfer it to my one of my kids next year when their current plan expires.

To follow up, my son and I went to the park last night. I was able to switch the dinning plan from my son's pass to mine with no trouble. It took guest services 30 seconds to accomplish it. So now this years' plan will not go to waste when I buy my son a new plan during the labor day sale.