• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

Sign in to follow this  
gasmspiritblue

1987 Season Pass Renewal Package

This renewal notice always made me laugh. It is so serious looking - almost like a legal document. Not a single photo or eye catching graphic!

However, that didn't stop me from ordering my '87 pass!

26 years later and passes really haven't gone up that much. It's amazing that a 2013 Premium Pass with the theme park and Hurricane Harbor was only $59.99.

I'm kind of surprised that they haven't brought back the old "Silver Pass". We used to get that because we only went on weekdays in summer and weekends in the shoulder season (I think most of the locals do the same).

Ahhh back in the days of Bally when it was Six Flags Presents Great Adventure. And look at all that entertainment! Shows in Great Arena on weekends and a regular show during the week.

My car would have been still brand new back then.