• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

Sign in to follow this  
GAcoaster

Upgrade To Forums

Hey Everyone-

Just wanted to let you all know we are about to upgrade to the latest version of the forum software from our provider. We should be seeing the upgrade in the next day or two depending on their schedule, and when the upgrade occurs it may mean the forums are briefly closed while the new software is installed. Once the installation is complete there may be a brief period where our logo disappears or looks odd, so please excuse any weirdness that occurs.

We are looking forward to the upgrade since it will give us a couple of new features as well as working better for smart phones! :)

Please let us know if there are any glitches you find in the Forums and Galleries. It looks like it all transferred alright, but just in case...

It does take a little getting use to but I think the layout looks much more cleaner!

We are working on a few issues with the Gallery files. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

We are working on a few issues with the Gallery files. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

The Galleries should now be set up properly. Let us know if you see anything odd.

The new format allows for better browsing of the images. For example, check out our Costumed Character Collection.

The new upgrade looks awesome

The edit function still isn't working for me, and it will only let me reply in full reply mode. If I try to use quick reply it just loses my reply.

^ What browser are you using? If possible, send us a screen shot of the error so we can try to figure out what's up.

Anyone else having this issue?

^ What browser are you using? If possible, send us a screen shot of the error so we can try to figure out what's up.

Anyone else having this issue?

I am using AOL, not sure how to take a screen shot.

Both the main site and forums have changed. Not in a good way, but in a GREAT way (see what I did there?).

NOTICE: Please excuse the slow response time of our Forums and Galleries.
Our web host is addressing the issue and we will be back up to full speed soon.

Anyone having issues of nothing showing up when you click view new content??

Just a tip...

To find the latest posts select "View New Content" in the upper right corner of the forums. Then on the left side of the screen you are now offered the options of changing what you would like to search (forums, members, gallery, etc) and the time period you want to check out (since last visit, past week, past 2 weeks, month, etc).

Hope that helps!