Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Photo Trip Report: June 1st, 2013

Next to big Wave Racers, it looks like there's room for another attraction in the future.

Lines were really short yesterday, except for The Safari Off Road Adventure. Looks like they got quite a bit done in the last week!

Edited by ThemeParkRider

parks are looking good, i cant wait til i finish up this house so i can start getting back to the park regularly, i still havent rode most of the rides, ive only hit ka and bizarro this season, 2 more weeks and ill get my trip count back up!

Any sign of the big Aldabra tortoises at Camp Aventura? We used to love seeing them in the Golden Kingdom and were told they moved to Camp Aventura. Just don't want to spend the time going on Safari Off Road Adventure until we're 100% certain that they're there.

No signs of the tortoises yet at Camp Aventura, however, the area is still being developed so I am sure we will see many additions in the weeks to come.

Any sign of the big Aldabra tortoises at Camp Aventura? We used to love seeing them in the Golden Kingdom and were told they moved to Camp Aventura. Just don't want to spend the time going on Safari Off Road Adventure until we're 100% certain that they're there.

They are back!

2013_07_26_IMG_4436%20copy.jpg