Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Photo Trip Report: July 11th, 2013

I was there today! i didn't stay long though i just went on SORA at opening and left, im guessing because of the bring a friend free. And whats up with Thunder, i herd different stories like a board replacement or electrical problem? Camp Adventure was open today when i was there, and so was the zip line, it was having a lot of problems though, it took 10 muinets to send one.

Edited by gasmspiritblue

Great pictures, the fireworks show looks very impressive

Edited by Yoshi

nice TR, i havent been to the park a whole lot this season, (who knew owning a house nrequired so much work,lol). so i love reviewing the trs everyone puts up, ill be doing as full weekend trip for electric adventure, park is staying open till midnight on sat and 11 on sunday, then im going in for surgery on Aug 7, getting my feet fixed so i can walk the park all day pain free!

The grand finale was especially great. The park is using the same company that put together the Saturday Night Lights shows back in 2009. Quality stuff!

Any word on to why Rolling Thunder has been closed?

Its been open now, but as far as i know only the left side is open. I think it may have been closed because they were putting ads on the 2 trains on the left side, the right side i think is getting worked on, the chain looks alittle out of place in one spot.