GAcoaster

2015 Speculation at SFGA

I'm really bad at figuring out this kind of stuff :( I did realize they all have circles in them, i wonder if that has to do with anything. I think it could be an S&S free spin. S&S did say that one of their new free spins will be coming to a notable North American amusement park, and I'm pretty sure Great Adventure is notable

Anyone else think it could be an S&S free spin? I could see that coming to our park, even though i don't like it that much.

I found something someone pointed out on Instagram. Dragon=wing 0=o water wheel thing=stir. If you say it all together it kinda sounds like "wing coaster". I doubt it but it's interesting

hmmmmm. Im thinking maybe a "Splash Battle" sort of ride now. After the $ spent on all the Zumabjaro delays, and the "roof'. I don't think it's a Coaster year.

Edited by Railer

I'm just gonna guess that the clues are absolutely irrelevant and they're just trying to throw us off from the dark ride we are getting :D

People want a new water ride and it would be a cheap and easy way to add one. They could even add two Aqua Twists side by side. That would be a good filler in the former Golden Kingdom area and could be right next to the baboons next season.

I'm leaving the park now, I asked a couple of employees to see if they knew what the ride would be, ask of them said were not getting any new rides next year. It sounded like they were trying to keep a big secret though.

^I can confirm majority of the employees don't have any idea like the GP, until it's announced. We aren't told anything before hand.

This topic should be a fun read over the next few days! I think I see what they did here with that clue. ;)

You know...don't you ?! ;)

^I can confirm majority of the employees don't have any idea like the GP, until it's announced. We aren't told anything before hand.

A little off topic but at Breakwater Beach in seaside heights they tell their employees when they get something new. My sister works there so I already know whats coming their next year, I guess they trust their employees more than six flags.

Edited by SFGadv123

i've heard things from coaster to flat ride and if it is what they say it is, you will all be disappointed.

The speculation 0n here leading up to the big announcement is always an interesting read...

Edited by Nachos

Another hint by the park on instagram:

gallery_2081_828_37094.jpg

Well then, looks like that confirms Batman will be running backwards next year! He's facing away from us while the Superman monster is facing us. The other two pictures are dragons (again) and a loop. Compared with the last pic of the stuffed dragon wings and the O, I wonder if they would put a dragon themed wing rider in the Old Country section? But then what about the golden kingdom water mill thingy haha. So many options.

Also, hello all! These teasers finally led me to make an account. You can find me at gadv.com as well under Chinskins. Woo!

Well then, looks like that confirms Batman will be running backwards next year! He's facing away from us while the Superman monster is facing us. The other two pictures are dragons (again) and a loop. Compared with the last pic of the stuffed dragon wings and the O, I wonder if they would put a dragon themed wing rider in the Old Country section? But then what about the golden kingdom water mill thingy haha. So many options.

Also, hello all! These teasers finally led me to make an account. You can find me at gadv.com as well under Chinskins. Woo!

I think your prediction is very good. Maybe the water mill thing is that the new wing rider will go over the lake (which is water) and they will get rid of fort independence or whatever it is called. And it will be themed to dragons. Doubt that but hey we can dream.

Edited by SFGadv123

I think if fort independence was going down it would be announced earlier and there would be more signs of it coming down, I went there yesterday and there were no signs of it coming down

I think if fort independence was going down it would be announced earlier and there would be more signs of it coming down, I went there yesterday and there were no signs of it coming down

Or how about if they use fort independence as the entrance to the wing rider, but they just knock out all the stuff inside like the stands, pools, relocate the sea lions and replace it with a queue for the new coaster as well as the station. That would be cool in my opinion if they did that but i wont be hopeful with that since we know it isn't happening.

Batman The Ride is already so intense and forceful I cant even imagine what riding the coaster backwards will feel like. :dizzy:

If the park does end up running it backwards, I'll try it at least once though.

Honestly the first thing I thought of when seeing the second clue is SUF at SFDK. It involves Superman (first pic) and has a rather tall barrel roll and a non-inverting loop (fitting the "loopy for" pic). However if we were getting that there probably would have been signs of construction by now.

Edited by RC98

I have been saying Batman backwards for months. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out, as most of the other SF parks have already gotten the backwards Batman trains. So you knew we had to get it sooner or later.

I'm going to sound clueless here...but they would just switch the cars around on Batman so the riders face backwards?

While that sounds like fun (Batman is my favorite)...but it seems rather dull to be a major announcement.