Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Fire Chaser Express at Dollywood

This looks like a great ride for them. It also seems like one of the more unique family coasters because of the backwards section and special effects, in addition to having a launch and a chain lift.

Another reason to love Dollywood! A wonderful park!

Great looking, creative, family attraction that GA could sorely use.

Looks like a good coaster for them that is more intense than Blazing Fury but not as intense as the other coasters at the park. Other than capacity issues, it looks like it would also be good for Great Adventure.

Dollywood really does things right! They just completed the track for Firechaser today:

1489283_10152168939497240_954183551_n.jp

And they were open for Christmas right through today...why can't other parks get things done on time for opening day?

It looks great! As mentioned before, this type of coaster would be a good fit for our park, something everyone can have fun on!

I agree this would be great for the park. Good to replace Rolling Thunder I think. A coaster for people that aren't ready for the extreme ones.

I've only been to Dollywood three times but each and every time the park was a great experience. In the back of my mind I thought about Dolly's influence and thought that in a small way that must have been what it was like to go to Disneyland back in the days when Walt was still around.

It looks great! As mentioned before, this type of coaster would be a good fit for our park, something everyone can have fun on!

I agree i would love to see something like this at the park.

Fire chaser express opened! Here is a POV from the media event.

*might want to mute, the riders are highly annoying*

I like those fire effects! I'd like to see something like this as a new family coaster for the park!