Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Photo Trip Report: October 26th, 2013

Photo trip report just added! The park was very crowded today with long lines for all the major rides by mid afternoon and for the trails as darkness set. People, who were parking in the overflow lots, were pouring into the park up until the final hours.

Great pictures, I knew it would be crowded but wasn't expecting to see pictures of lines as long as they were. Kingda Ka being closed probably made things worse too.

I didn't think Green Lantern ever used the queue house at the beginning of the queue. I guess one one of the busiest (if not the busiest) days of the year they need it. I wonder how long the lines were for Green Lantern and Batman, probably around 2 hours each? I've never seen the line for Batman that long before either. Usually when it's out into the garden area at all, that's enough of a line for me.

Same thing with season pass processing, I waited 40 minutes last night and the line wasn't close to being out of the out of the queue (it moved very slowly), that line in the last picture has to be around 2 hours also if it was moving as slow as it was last night.

Edited by Yoshi

Great trip report! I'm going to say that Zumanjaro will be at door #1, just a guess though. I was surprised to see it so crowded, I expected it to be, but not that crowded since it was cold. Good thing I didn't go. I'll miss rolling thunder, sad to see it go.

Seeing the panel gone is depressing, i guess they didn't start removing it so they can keep El Toro open. I agree with you that this season went way too fast! Whew!

I drove in sat night 26th at 9 pm then left. Regular parking was closed, hh was used as overflow, but that lot was full, we were guided to park on grass at hh. Could not believe crowds pouring in. Fortunately I live really close, so I just decided to drive through lot and go home. Was able to enjoy next morning with much smaller crowds(15 min for kk) , but it quickly started to crowd by noon. Had to leave early, so missed ff this year :(

Edited by sfgalocal