Sign in to follow this  
GAcoaster

Day 1 - Enhance Safari Off Road Adventure Queue

Our wish for day #1 is to enhance the Safari Off Road Adventure queue with permanent covered queue structures complete with fans, misters, preshow programming on monitors, and themed props.

This would be great, additions to the queue like these could add more to what is possibly one of the most unique attractions in the Six Flags chain.

This would definitely improve satisfaction of guests waiting in line for 3+ hours.

Why does the ride have such bad capacity?

Like any new ride, lines are long the first season. The ride utilizes up to 20 trucks each seating at most 35 guests. With a typical ride lasting an hour that means approximately 700 riders per hour.

I always look forward to the Great ADVENTure Calendar, but it makes me sad every time I look at this years background picture.

The tents that are currently in the line for the safari are good for shade and that's it. Adding theme to the queue would make everything better.

Can I make another suggestion?

Add Hydrogen Vehicles to the Safari. I'm guessing they use Gasoline cars.

They are surplus army diesel powered 5 ton trucks from Eastern Surplus.

I didn't get around to riding due to the very long lines but I could see from the flume that the queue was very bare bones. Seems like SF is cheap with building queues anymore. KK's queue is really bare bones with almost no lighting.

Edited by The Master